Arches. Check. Canyonlands. Check. Moab Brewery. Check.
Spring visits to Utah's canyon country are truly unforgettable. With sunny, 75 degree days and crisp, dry desert nights camped along a canyon wall, under a blanket of stars, there's a reason we keep going back.
But where to go and what to do when you've seen the thoroughfare and dodging crowds is top-of-mind?
Our tips and some hidden gems:
- Camping on BLM land near Fisher Valley and/or Castle Valley
- The La Sal Mountains Loop
- Potash Road camping and hiking to Corona Arch
- The Needles Overlook and nearby BLM camping
- Off-roading in Lavender Canyon or on Beef Basin road just outside of The Needles