Care & Content
The ultimate travel companion
You Might Also Like
This product is rated 4.6 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 5 reviews.
- Xavier A.Verified BuyerBought For Myself1 month agoBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsIncredibly comfortable and well-constructed
I wanted a new hat for working out and got the Shift Hat after spending a few days seeing what hat I could get to wear while exercising. Ended up using the Shift Hat during my workouts, both cardio and strength training, and I was very impressed. The moisture wicking band held up well when I was pushing myself and working up a sweat, and the hat was very breathable. It's so comfortable, as well. Highly recommend this hat for whatever activity you think you'd want it for.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Steven V.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsStellar, as usual
The build is fantastic. Very comfortable. Really holds up to the rain. Every product I’ve gotten from Western Rise has been great.
- Rob L.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNew Go-To Hat!
Great hat! Sits nice on head, not too high, not too low. My new daily driver!
- Leslie D.Verified BuyerBought For Myself1 month agoBought For MyselfRated 4 out of 5 starsShift Hat
Love the materials but the hat is on the smaller side compared to every other hat I own.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Neal O.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat Kauai Honeymoon hat!
This is a very well made hat! Wore the grey colored hat during my honeymoon in Kauai and it went well with everything. The only gripe I have is wishing it were a little bigger for huge domes like mine: I have to wear it on the 2nd to last hole to make it comfortable.