Size and Fit
Western Rise product are designed and shaped specifically for an active lifestyle. We generally recommend ordering true to your size. If you prefer a roomier fit order a size up. Our fit descriptions can be described in the following ways:
- Active Fit: Athletic tailored for a flattering look but roomy enough for your active lifestyle.Active fitting technical garments may be worn over light baselayers and under outerlayers.
- Standard Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Measurement guides for the perfect fitting shirt:
- Shoulder- Measure across top of back from shoulder tip to shoulder tip
- Chest- Measure at the fullest part of the chest one inch under the armpits
- Waist- Measure the narrowest part of the waist just above the belly button
- Hips- Measure across the hem opening from one side to the other
- Sleeve length- Measure from center back under collar to end of cuff
Measurement guides for the perfect fitting pant:
- Pant Waist- Measure around waist just below belly button
- Hips- Measure around the widest point just below your pelvic bones
- Inseam- Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg or ankle
*All measurements are in inches. Measurements refer to body size, not garment measurments.
If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us a note, email@example.com