Care & Content
A (Shirt) Jack of All Trades
You Might Also Like
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 13 reviews.
- Tony V.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFrom Tokyo to Okinawa to Seoul
The Transit Shirt is a perfect companion for multiple situations. To have on humid days when going in and out of A/C cooled shops to windy nights and of course, the 27F late evenings in Seoul in November. Love this WW!
- Shane P.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsComfy
It’s soft, heavy duty, a little stretchy and hangs perfectly. This may be my new favorite from Western Rise.
- Graham A.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsmulti use, comfort and style
love the fabric, tight weave for wind break, super cozy soft on the inside and a bit of texture on the outside. Should wear well, durably. the fit is great, just tailored enough to be a bit dressy but casual sleek, stretch is everything. Much like the limitless merino button-down these shirts are versatile.
- Chuck D.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDang! Y’all did it, AGAIN!
The cut of this shirt is Amazing! Looks crazy good and feels incredible! Doesn’t feel like the typical heavy weight shirt that’s bulky & heavy. Quite the opposite! Wore it first time to a concert and actually forgot I was wearing it until I saw the photos after! Great job on a fantastic product!
- Alan D.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat and Warm
Great overshirt, soft, and warm. Im 5’10 and about 210 lb and have size Large. Originally ordered XL but it was too long on me.