Size and Fit
Western Rise product is designed and shaped specifically for an active lifestyle. We generally recommend ordering true to your measurements. If you prefer a roomier fit order a size up. Our fit description can be described in the following way:
- Active Fit: Neither slim nor over-sized. Active-fitting technical garments are tailored for better movement but cut for a flattering fit.
All of our product pages have garment measurements for each specific product under the "sizing" tab.
Please note: In order to get the best fit, the garment measurements should be 1"-2" LARGER than your body measurements to allow for the "wrap" of the fabric.
Measurement guides for the perfect fitting shirt:
- Shoulder- Measure across the top of the back from shoulder tip to shoulder tip
- Chest- Measure at the fullest part of the chest one inch under the armpits
- Waist- Measure the narrowest part of the waist just above the belly button
- Hips- Measure across the hem opening from one side to the other
- Sleeve length- Measure from center back under collar to end of cuff
Measurement guides for the perfect fitting pant:
- Pant Waist- Measure around waist just below belly button
- Hips- Measure around the widest point just below your pelvic bones
- Inseam- Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg or ankle
*All measurements are in inches. Measurements refer to body size, not garment measurements. These measurements correspond with our sizing across our product line but individual sizing can vary. Please refer to the "sizing" tab on our product page for specific garment measurements.